We are delighted to launch this new Patch, number six for ZCS 8.6.0, which includes a couple of fixes on the Delegation Admins feature. If you had issues with it, please download the Patch 6 now.
Download the Patch 6
Please do a full backup or snapshot before installing this Patch. You can download the patch and the md5 and the SHA 256 file here:
Please, read the Full Release Notes here.
All Zimbra Collaboration 8.6.0 sites are recommended to install this patch. Patch 6 is cumulative with all the previous five patches, so only Patch 6 is required in case you didn't installed the previous ones.
ZCS 8.6.0 Patch 6 Bug Fixes
You might find useful this short list of the fixed Bugs in this Patch 6 for Zimbra Collaboration 8.6.0.
Bug Number and Description
Admin – Console
Install & Upgrade
Before Installing the Patch
Before installing the patch, consider the following:
- Zimbra Collaboration patches can be found at https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra-collaboration
- Patches are delivered as a TGZ file and are cumulative.
- A full backup should be performed before any patch is applied. There is no automated roll-back mechanism.
- Zimlet patches can include removing existing Zimlets and redeploying the patched Zimlet.
- Only files or Zimlets associated with installed packages will be installed from the patch.
- Switch to user zimbra before using ZCS CLI commands.
Read carefully the Release Notes, for this Patch 6.
Important! You cannot revert to the previous ZCS release after you upgrade to the patch.