zimbra mobile

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
559jwilson

zimbra mobile

Post by 559jwilson »

I just finished migrating all my mail from outlook 2007 to zimbra. I wanted to know if there is a way to sync my calendar and contacts from zimbra to my blackberry. I am using the opensource version of zimbra. I have come accross zimbra mobile which is $9.95/month. Is this the only way? if so is it compatible with the open source edition of zimbra?
tgx
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 CentOS 7.6.180

zimbra mobile

Post by tgx »

[quote user="559jwilson"]I just finished migrating all my mail from outlook 2007 to zimbra. I wanted to know if there is a way to sync my calendar and contacts from zimbra to my blackberry. I am using the opensource version of zimbra. I have come accross zimbra mobile which is $9.95/month. Is this the only way? if so is it compatible with the open source edition of zimbra?[/QUOTE]
I dunno if Zimbra mobile works with the FOSS edition or not, but I have heard that

you can interface it with funambol via a connector.

SourceForge.net: Funambol Zimbra Connector
I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my todo.
559jwilson

zimbra mobile

Post by 559jwilson »

How does this work? Do I have to set up another server as a go between? Or can I simply install the application on the blackberry and point to my zimbra server and sync?