[SOLVED] ZCS Domino Migration Tool - Loading lcppn30i.dll failed with error code 126

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
mrboylantan

[SOLVED] ZCS Domino Migration Tool - Loading lcppn30i.dll failed with error code 126

Post by mrboylantan »

Hi everyone,

I have installed Zimbra mail server for company. After that, I want to migrate all data from our Domino server to new Zimbra mail server. So I download ZCS Domino Migration Wizard Tool. But I cannot run this tool on my computer. It show something like missing the file name lcppn30i.dll. I search on the Internet and some people said that I can download the tool name Lotus C++ API from IBM, but I can not find the link to download it. I'm using Domino 8.5 and I want to migrate to Zimbra 8.8 (the newest version).
Please help me.

Thanks so much!
Last edited by mrboylantan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
msquadrat
Advanced member
Advanced member

Re: ZCS Domino Migration Tool - Loading lcppn30i.dll failed with error code 126

Post by msquadrat »

You need to have the Notes client installed on the machine which runs the migration tool. Previously it was possible to download a stripped down variant of the DLLs from IBM but since they sold Notes all the download links are dead.
mrboylantan

Post by mrboylantan »

msquadrat wrote:You need to have the Notes client installed on the machine which runs the migration tool. Previously it was possible to download a stripped down variant of the DLLs from IBM but since they sold Notes all the download links are dead.
Hi msquadrat,

Thanks for reply. I have installed Notes client on my PC, I also copied the migration tool to Lotus Note server, but the error message show again. Can anyone teach me how to use this tool? :( :( Or any way to migrate full Domino data to Zimbra? Thanks so much!
mrboylantan

Post by mrboylantan »

YES. Finally, I found the dll file. IBM had allowed me to download the tool after two days waiting. The ZCS Wizard tool is work now.
I'm so happy :lol: :lol: . Thanks all ;) ;) .
mrboylantan

Post by mrboylantan »

How can I mark this thread as Solved?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

mrboylantan wrote:How can I mark this thread as Solved?
I'm afraid you'll have to edit the title (just edit your first post and modify the title).
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
mrboylantan

Post by mrboylantan »

phoenix wrote:
mrboylantan wrote:How can I mark this thread as Solved?
I'm afraid you'll have to edit the title (just edit your first post and modify the title).

Ah, Thanks, phoenix :P
dnqhuy1987

Post by dnqhuy1987 »

mrboylantan wrote:YES. Finally, I found the dll file. IBM had allowed me to download the tool after two days waiting. The ZCS Wizard tool is work now.
Could you please share that file for me?
Thanks a lot.
azrim

Post by azrim »

HI mrboylantan - I had read your post and I had the same issue with yours. I would like to ask your permission to share the downloaded tool to my email azrim.ariffin@gmail.com
Really appreciate your coorperation on this.

Thank you
mrboylantan wrote:YES. Finally, I found the dll file. IBM had allowed me to download the tool after two days waiting. The ZCS Wizard tool is work now.
ricardo.louback

Post by ricardo.louback »

HI mrboylantan - I had read your post and I had the same issue with yours. I would like to ask your permission to share the downloaded tool to my email ricardoplp@gmail.com
Really appreciate your coorperation on this.

Thank you