Auto BCC rule in Zimbra

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1437Azim

Auto BCC rule in Zimbra

Post by 1437Azim »

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing good.

I am in a process of creating mailbox backup within Zimbra mail server and need your help to setup the rule for incoming and outgoing emails.

Is there any configuration in Zimbra where I can send a cope of all incoming and outgoing emails of all users to a particular mailbozx ? e.g user@domain.com, userb@domain.com all incoming and outgoing emails will be forwarded to "vault@domainl.com".

Please suggest and thanks in advance :)
pup_seba
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Re: Auto BCC rule in Zimbra

Post by pup_seba »

Yes there are more than one way, being the use of the "archiving" feature the one that probably suits you the best.

Regards,
1437Azim

Post by 1437Azim »

Thanks for your reply and would be really great if you could suggest how can I proceed with this :)
pup_seba
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by pup_seba »

1437Azim

Post by 1437Azim »

This is something archiving system and I am looking for some filter kind of thing where it will auto bcc all emails to a particular account.
JDunphy
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: 9.0.0_P39 NETWORK Edition

Post by JDunphy »

It is fairly trivial to do this will postfix if all you are looking to do is have a copy of input/output of every email ... update your main.cf
https://serverfault.com/questions/40730 ... through-it

If you need more than just email then you would be better served into researching some of the other methods documented in these forums.