Zimra Jar files

Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
jayachitra

Zimra Jar files

Post by jayachitra »

Hi i am a java developer i need Zimra jar files and API for my development can any body help me to get.
13546dalmate
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Zimra Jar files

Post by 13546dalmate »

[quote user="jayachitra"]Hi i am a java developer i need Zimra jar files and API for my development can any body help me to get.[/QUOTE]
You need only zimbra's jar files or include its source code?

If only need zimbra's jar file, you can find them in /opt/zimbra/lib/jars directory.
jayachitra

Zimra Jar files

Post by jayachitra »

Hi like google API, I need zimra API to attach with my application.Please tell me the way to get and use.
13546dalmate
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Zimra Jar files

Post by 13546dalmate »

You can attach zimbra with your application by 2 ways:

- Using Zimbra's SOAP API - SOAP API Reference Material Beginning with ZCS 8.0 - Zimbra :: Wiki

- Using Zimbra's extension engine - Extending Zimbra with Server Extensions :: Zimbra :: Blog
parin

Zimra Jar files

Post by parin »

Hi. i also wanted to use API. but i did not able to find any API available for implementation. so i ended up with creating manual SOAP requests and parsing them back !. but later on, i found that there is a jar files in jars directiry that can be used in our project. but there is no documentation available on how to use that jars in our project. It would be helpful if someone can explain how to use that jars and what are their uses.
13546dalmate
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Zimra Jar files

Post by 13546dalmate »

[quote user="parin"]Hi. i also wanted to use API. but i did not able to find any API available for implementation. so i ended up with creating manual SOAP requests and parsing them back !. but later on, i found that there is a jar files in jars directiry that can be used in our project. but there is no documentation available on how to use that jars in our project. It would be helpful if someone can explain how to use that jars and what are their uses.[/QUOTE]
You can not directly use it in your project.

I recommend you using SOAP. You can find some document about using SOAP with Zimbra, like this:

https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/zim ... cument.txt

More documents you can find in here:

https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/zim ... erver/docs
MahGTavares

Zimra Jar files

Post by MahGTavares »

Hi, I try, but this links are off.