- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
We've had a rise in users somehow emptying their Inboxes since our upgrade to 6.0. At first I thought it was just an oddity, but I'm wondering if there is indeed something in the 6.x series that "helps" the user delete their inbox.I've been able to somewhat reproduce this in Fi...
We have two LDAP servers setup, a master and a replica. From what I understand we should be able to take down the replica for maintenance and the servers should start talking to the master as a backup.Unfortunately it seems that even though the replica server is off the servers still try to talk to ...
- Thu May 22, 2008 12:35 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: Leopard CalDAV only? I hope not!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 365
Looking through the bugs and found this one: Bug 27380 - Leopard - CalDav onlyCall me crazy, but I (and other colleagues) have had plenty of troubles with Leopard's iCal CalDAV support and Zimbra. We've all moved to iSync and it's been working wonderfully.A couple of issues right off the...
- Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:50 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: [Please Help]IMAP problem after added external account
- Replies: 5
- Views: 283
We had this same IMAP problem with internally shared folders and calendars. They fixed the problem in 5.0.2. If you haven't already, I'd recommend upgrading.
- Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:08 pm
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: Using "External IMAP Account" feature to migrate users
- Replies: 1
- Views: 371
We've been having a very hard time getting imapsync to work reliably -- it'll just quit at random spots without any error message. We're not sure if it's our old server or Zimbra.I did an experiment using the new 5.0 External IMAP feature and except for a few issues it worked a lot b...