I know this is an old thread but I would appreciate any info on setting up my rx5915 with Zimbra Mobile.
We are running ZCS 6.02 NE.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Email delivery problem
- Replies: 0
- Views: 137
Hello,We've recently setup zimbra NE 5.0.18 on Ubuntu 8.04LTS. Receiving email and sending seem to be working most of the time. I did have a relay problem but solved that.Now the problem seems to be with some of the messages I see in the logs and from users reporting sending problems.Our zimbra ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Multiple Accounts Using Outlook connector
- Replies: 8
- Views: 977
I've just finished opening another user's mailbox but is there a way in outlook 2007 to send email as that other user?
I'm having a similar issue. I have a client with a 6GB mailbox. He's connecting using the outlook connector on Outlook 2007. He says that sending mail can sometimes take up to 20 seconds. No other user has reported any issues. Could it be a problem with the connector?We are running NE 5.0.18...
- Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: imapsync problem with new server
- Replies: 1
- Views: 255
Hello,I'm new here and our company just purchased the NE of Zimbra and I'm loving it so far. I'm in the process of migrating our users (~80) from our old Fedora/Courier IMAP/Postfix system to the new Zimbra one.95% of the transfers seem to be going well but there is one user in particula...