- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:19 pm
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: Unread Count Display Error
- Replies: 0
- Views: 561
I am running beta 2 of ZD. When I do not look at my email for some time, ZD prompts me for my password again. While this is a bit irritating it is not the error. The error comes that the left hand display does not properly reflect the correct number of unread emails in folders, nor does it update up...
Please give the option to turn off confirmation when you right click a folder and select empty. I have several folders I need to do this to every day and the confirmation gets tedious.
This is the initial load of the Zimbra Desktop against ZCS latest enterprise version. I defined my zimbra account and two gmail imap accounts, the gmail's have finished synching, the zimbra mailbox is still syncing. I authored two emails which seem to be stuck in the zimbra outbox also, FYI. I a...
Please post this issue report to Zimbra Desktop Support Forums at Product">http://www.zimbra.com/forums/zimbra-desktop/.Product name: Zimbra Desktop Product version: 0.84 Build ID: 1119 Release type: BETA OS Platform: Windows XP x86 5.1 Time of event: 2008-04-23 10:14:12 Issue summary: message ...
- Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:32 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Outlook sync client
- Replies: 600
- Views: 37639
[quote user="Costa-101"]I can confirm some trouble with recurring events not being deleted from my Nokia E61 when deleted from the Zimbra calendar.[/QUOTE]Hello all:First I must say that this Funambol connector has surfaced just in the nick of time, this is fantastic. Here is our setup:Zim...