- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:06 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: [Solved] Zimbra installation Bug On centos 7
- Replies: 20
- Views: 5955
It's the old thread, but still.. The solution for Hetzner is to change in the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 GATEWAY together with NETMASK For example # device: eth0 DEVICE=eth0 ONBOOT=yes HWADDR=90:1B:0E:B9:XX:XX BOOTPROTO=none IPADDR=XX.XX.0.36 NETMASK=255.255.255.128 GATEWAY=XX.XX.0.1 ...
- Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:38 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Broken built-in zimbra account
- Replies: 0
- Views: 930
hi, guys. Need your advices, so please help. When I'm using zmprov command with username/pass from localconfig (by default) I'm getting error zimbra@mail:~$ zmprov gaa  WARN: Problem parsing XML - Fatal Error: Problem on line 1 of document : An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in the...