in our situation we assign colors to shared agenda's per user. Does anyone know where these colorcodes are stored in the database? I browsed many tables and fields but i can't find them.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: where are colorcodes of shared agenda's stored in DB?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 700