- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
I'm running a domino to zimbra migration but some messages return the following entry: CRtfToHtmlConvertor::Convert exception: -1073741792 in the logs when using ZCSDominoMigrationWizard-220.127.116.111.exe On the zimbra side that messages do not show the email body but instead the message id. Does anyon...
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:18 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Add ssl certificate on several domains
- Replies: 1
- Views: 592
Hi, I have zimbra 8.6 (community version) with already an ssl certificate for domain mail. a .com that was installed using the web interface (Configure > Certificates). Now I've added another domain mail. b .com and added the certificate following these instructions https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/SSL_...