- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Zimbra mta asking for password after upgrade
- Replies: 1
- Views: 172
Dear Sir, Need help, today I am doing update and upgrade to my ubuntu/zimbra server, after that all user can't send email. then I try to restart zmcontrol but opendkim failed and mta service asking for sudo password. (Version : Ubuntu Server 12.04 / Zimbra 8.0.7) I already search for solution on wik...
- Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Can't Send email to gmail and some other domain
- Replies: 0
- Views: 313
Hi, Newbie here I've been using Zimbra ZCS 8.0.7 since 2014 on Ubuntu server 12.04 LTS, working fine for 4 years. Last week some Users laptop infected by malware, blacklisted for a few days. after malware cleaned, i've just realized that we cannot send email to some domain like gmail, yahoo, etc, bu...