- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra logger down
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13308
Hi. My zimbra admin panel on port 7071 works correctly but UI on port 80 have this error : Forbidden You don't have enough permission to access the requested resource on the server. Please try again later. I just found this errors in my logs: "log4j:ERROR No syslog host is set for SyslogAppeden...