What might cause only the email and folders to populate from an Outlook.com account?
The Tasks, Address Book, and calendar are not syncing.
Is there an optional connector needed to do this?
Any advice appreciated.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:01 pm
- Forum: Installation Help
- Topic: Desktop Not Syncing with Outlook.com Contacts, Calendar, & Tasks
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9827
- Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:04 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: How to setup an Outlook.com account(EWS) on ZD?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12371
I'm a first time user of Zimbra Desktop and I'm trying to setup my Outlook.com account using the Microsoft Exchange IMAP account type. Other email clients I've setup use the outlook.office365.com server and EWS(exchange web services), but I'm not seeing the exact same settings in Zimbra. I'm receivi...