- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Zimbra 8.8 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 32 bits (x86)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1751
Hi , Please , Is it possible to compile or build Zcs 8.8 for x86 based Linux distros like Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 32 bit version? Thanks. Not out of the box - their build system is pretty broken. I'm currently in process of repairing the build system - now at least builds on Debian Stretch. Haven't tried ...
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:23 am
- Forum: BSD
- Topic: Porting to Debian and build/packaging cleanup
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2141
Hello folks, I'm currently in process of porting ZCS to Debian stable, in this context already fixed several bugs in the build system (which seems to be pretty broken and misdesigned). My goal is providing an out-of-the-box buildable ZCS with much cleaner build and deployment process (eg. completely...
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:20 am
- Forum: BSD
- Topic: General Advise/Guidance on Porting to BSD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7411
I've created a couple of patches that will allow a freebsd build to continue beyond the initial run of build.pl. I'm attaching them below. The following will be needed for zm-build/build.pl: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c13cg21thpe1v26/build.pl.freebsd.patch?dl=0 hmm, this isn't quite correct, as OS h...
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:14 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Problem with upgrade Zimbra 8.8.9 to 8.8.15 on Debian/SID
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2131
By the way: I'm currently setting up my own build infrastructure for ZCS, which will create apt repos for directly installing / upgrading ZCS. Already fixed several of bugs in the build system (and now it also compiles on Debian, which hadn't been possible for about a decade ;-p). I'm currently in p...
Zimbra folks don't support building on other Distros than RHEL and Ubuntu (actually, even there, their build system is really broken). But I do: https://github.com/metux/zm-build It's not completely finished yet - you'll yet have to pull certain repos from me instead of Zimbra (I'll add a script for...