[quote user="14319KevinH"]The software should already be there. So you should just be able to enable it.[/QUOTE]
Okay, that was my initial thought, but how do I go about enabling. Just through zmprov?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 254 matches
- Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:54 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Enabling Services
- Replies: 4
- Views: 656
I almost have my test environment working just the way I want it. I have my MTA on one box and LDAP & Store on another server. No SNMP at all. And I have this working perfectly right now, external mail works, internal mail works, and semi-internal mail works (real domain to test domain). My next...
Ah okay. Thank you for the clarification. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bare a bit of my ignorance and curiosity. What is the difference between a distribution list and mailing list. Is it just that a Mailing List is self/moderator administered. And a dist list is moderator administere...
I've just learnt about Zimbra, and I am very impressed. I am now looking at replacing our current mail setup with Zimbra, testing, etc. And I must say so far so good. I have one issue that I was hoping someone could clarify... The mailing lists function of Zimbra... is it an actually mailing lis...