In both the Zimbra Desktop and the web client, the folders pane only shows the number of unread messages in each folder.
Is there a way to get it to also show the total count of messages in each folder?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1382 matches
- Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 pm
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: sort by name in the desktop
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1200
It may be better, but not all users will agree or find using search to be as convenient. Sorting by From is enabled in the web client (as long as you're using view by message mode), and is found on many, many other mail clients.I would like to see a commitment to including this function--it'...