I tried installing zimbra on Xen server. But I feel that there is storage limitation in open source of Xen. I am using opensource Xen server and I wanted to use 6TB storage space for zimbra mailbox. Please suggest me how to proceed further.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 25 matches
- Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 am
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: Zimbra with Citrix XenServer
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6125
I'm also quite happy with XenServer and ZCS. However, you should be aware that ZCS is only supported with 64 bits OSes on XenServer, due to a problem with LDAP under 32 bits. Sir, I would like to know how to setup zimbra on Xenserver specially about how to manage storage of 6TB that has to be confi...
Sir, I am new to zimbra. We have installed ver 8.0.5. The main problem we are facing is that when a message is opened it is showing "unknown" in From and to of the message. Some times for those users whose reading pane is off, It is not opening the message when double-clicked. It will be a...
- Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: zmconfigd is not running
- Replies: 1
- Views: 303
Hi, I am new to zimbra. In the process of enabling policy daemon I have mis-typed it as zmlocalconfig -e postconf-enable-smtpd-policyd=yes and zmprov mcf +zimbraMtaRestriction "check-policy-service unix:private/policy" instead of zmlocalconfig -e postconf_enable_smtpd_policyd=yes and zmpro...