- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 21 matches
- Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: DKIM Signature Do Not Validate When Using SMTP To Send Mail
- Replies: 28
- Views: 3061
[quote user="houarnet-tech"]I have the same problem than you have and found that the dkim was not validated only for my thunderbird linux client. it's ok for thunderbird under windows, outlook... I tryed to change the Content-Type from utf8 to ISO-8859-15 but without success. Please po...