[SOLVED] After Upgrade from 8.6 to 8.7 postmap script message redirection not working

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
innovativeshadow
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.7.0.GA.1659.UBUNTU14.64 FOSS

[SOLVED] After Upgrade from 8.6 to 8.7 postmap script message redirection not working

Post by innovativeshadow »

Hi,

Can anyone please help me to sort out this problem,

I had lmdb sender_bcc mail redirection installed in my ZCS 8.6 now after the upgrade Its not working any more.

Is there any change needed?

Guide used to install:
https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Email_redirection

My Current ZCS version: Release 8.7.0.GA.1659.UBUNTU14.64 UBUNTU14_64 FOSS edition.

Thank you.
Last edited by innovativeshadow on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
Ram S
innovativeshadow

Re: After Upgrade from 8.6 to 8.7 postmap script message redirection not working

I cant find the redirection in Zimbra logs too

I Recreated the lmdb file with postmap as said in the update page, and there was a record already in /opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/main.cf pointing to the location of lmdb.

and 1 more thing what i noticed was that the main.cf not updated with new location of the commands directory path, which i did manually. as the path /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin is no more and has been shifted to /opt/zimbra/common/sbin
Regards
Ram S
innovativeshadow

Re: After Upgrade from 8.6 to 8.7 postmap script message redirection not working

Well after lot of searching and studies, I finally found the solution. and decided to post it here in case someone needs it.

When i checked:
as "Zimbra" user:
postconf

I got the result with sender_bcc_maps empty, so i just entered the command: postconf -e sender_bcc_maps = lmdb:/opt/zimbra/location-to-sender_bcc
then zmmtactl restart
then it will work.

to check whether the change is successful, check with postconf and the sender_bcc_maps should show the entry.
Regards
Ram S
aleksa106

Post by aleksa106 »

innovativeshadow wrote: When i checked:
as "Zimbra" user:

Code: Select all

postconf
I got the result with sender_bcc_maps empty, so i just entered the command:

postconf -e sender_bcc_maps=lmdb:/opt/zimbra/location-to-sender_bcc
then

zmmtactl restart
then it will work.