8.8.6 to 8.8.9 (On Ubuntu 14.04 LTS) - several users with missing folders after upgrade

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
sanddweller

Re: 8.8.6 to 8.8.9 (On Ubuntu 14.04 LTS) - several users with missing folders after upgrade

Post by sanddweller »

I just posted a separate item here about this specific problem (searched first but didnt find your post until after posting mine!)

Yes, i upgraded two systems from 8.8.7 and 8.8.8 respectively, to 8.8.10, and found exactly this problem. (although I didnt realise the unread were displayed out of expected order)
It seems like it is now acting as a column-sort, rather than a filter as was previous functionality.

I generally sort in received order with newest first.
This used to be maintained after toggling the blue bubble read 'filter', now it seems to sort order-received within read-status.

--geoff
davidkillingsworth wrote:Here is another bug that we have found this morning.

The problem happens when viewing messages in a user's mailbox with webmail.

When a user clicks the blue dot column header to select "unread / all" messages, only the messages that are unread are displayed in the view.

If they want to undo that message selection and show all messages, before the 8.8.9 upgrade, they used to click the blue dot again and all messages would be shown listed in descending order of when they were received.

After the 8.8.9 upgrade, when they click the blue dot column header again, the message selection is undone, so that all messages are shown again, but not in descending order. All unread messages are shown first. They need to click the blue dot to show all messages, then click the received column header to show all messages in descending order.