activate Video Chat

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
elias122$

activate Video Chat

Post by elias122$ »

Hello together
We recently upgraded Zimbra 8.8.15 to 9.9.0 GA on Testserver and installed also Zimbra Connect
But if I want to activate the Video Chat Function with the zxsuite CLI Command the Error as described in the Attachment occurs

How can we activate the module?

Thanks for your help
fs.schmidt
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Re: activate Video Chat

Post by fs.schmidt »

Hi,

I can't see the attachment in your post. Could you post it again or a screenshot with the error?
Best regards.
Fabio S. Schmidt
http://www.bktech.com.br
Brasília - Brazil
elias122$

Post by elias122$ »

fs.schmidt wrote:Hi,

I can't see the attachment in your post. Could you post it again or a screenshot with the error?
Sure see attachment

We get no error but within the Connector Module the Video Chat Function is'nt available

Even i activate the function with the following CLI command

Code: Select all

for cos in `zmprov gac`; do zxsuite config cos set $cos attribute teamChatEnabled value true; zxsuite config cos set $cos attribute videoChatEnabled value true; zxsuite config cos set $cos attribute historyEnabled value true; done 
And the required NG Module is also activated within the Admin Console
Attachments
2020-05-24 19_40_53-Zimbra_ Connect.png
2020-05-24 19_40_53-Zimbra_ Connect.png (33.69 KiB) Viewed 4518 times
fs.schmidt
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by fs.schmidt »

Hi,

I've never used the CLI to enable the Connect features. I alway enable it on global or COS settings in the Connect tab and then mark the "Enable Connect features". It always worked.

You must have the connect product licensed as well.
Best regards.
Fabio S. Schmidt
http://www.bktech.com.br
Brasília - Brazil
edisu
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by edisu »

Hi, We are using zimbra email network edition 8.8.15 Patch19 and CentOS 7 for the operating system, we also have zimbra connect license. I want to enable connect features in the admin console but the problem is that the Enable Connect features checkbox is greyout/disable in the admin console and i'm not able to check/uncheck the checkbox. Can anyone experience on this. How can i fix this problem?