Missing value 'zimbraLDAPSchemaVersion' after upgrade from 8.7.11 to 8.8.8

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
Eritea

Missing value 'zimbraLDAPSchemaVersion' after upgrade from 8.7.11 to 8.8.8

Post by Eritea »

Good evening,

I've upgraded my zimbra 8.7.11-GA (Ubuntu 14.04) to zimbra 8.8.8-GA (Ubuntu 16.04).

I did it in a test environment and it all went fine using the upgrade guide. Well, actually I had to renew the selfsigned certificates and apply a zimbra-chat schemma upgrade from 108 to 109.

But when I've upgraded the production environment I can not use 'zmprov mcf' command. Here's the error:

Code: Select all

zimbra@mail:/tmp$ zmprov mcf zimbraHttpThrottleSafeIPs 192.168.0.0/16
ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: unable to modify attrs: object class violation - unable to modify attributes: ldap host=zimbraservername:389: object class 'zimbraGlobalConfig' requires attribute 'zimbraLDAPSchemaVersion')
At the test environment using the: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmslapcat /tmp command I can see the zimbraLDAPschemaVersion version atribute : zimbraLDAPSchemaVersion: 1521707697

But at the production environment does not existe any attribute that matches that pattern.

Everything is working fine, all services al running, but I'm afraid something's wrong with it.

How can I resolve it?

Another thing is that the command zmcontrol -v shows the right version:

zimbra@zimbra:/tmp$ zmcontrol -v
Release 8.8.8.GA.2009.UBUNTU16.64 UBUNTU16_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.8.8_P10.
But the zmprov gs 'zimbra.server' does not:

zimbraServerVersion: 8.7.11_GA_1854
zimbraServerVersionBuild: 1854
zimbraServerVersionMajor: 8
zimbraServerVersionMicro: 11
zimbraServerVersionMinor: 7
zimbraServerVersionType: GA

Is it right? The web console says 8.8.8_GA_3025_FOSS

Thanks!
Eritea

Re: Missing value 'zimbraLDAPSchemaVersion' after upgrade from 8.7.11 to 8.8.8

Post by Eritea »

An update:

I've followed the upgrading steps at the zimbra's web. So I have a ldap backup. I've checked it and there's no zimbraLDAPSchemaVersion attribute so it's not a problem with the upgrade.

Is there any way to insert the right value at the ldap?

Thanks