I am migrating Zimbra to Zimbra between two machines at 8.8.12, both on Redhat (Linux mesh1 3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Oct 4 20:48:51 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux). I am using the Zimbra migration utility on the server that I am migrating to.
All is well until I click the Next button on the Directory Connection Screen. Then I receive the error (also screenshot attached):
Critical Server error encountered
Message: system failure: unable to search gal Error code: service.FAILURE Method: [unknown] Details:soap:Receiver
I have research and tried many suggested fixes but the message is still being generated.
Please advise of anything you may be aware of.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 2020-02-07_13-10-11.jpg (117.34 KiB) Viewed 1120 times
- Advanced member
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15_GA_3869.RHEL7_64 Patch4
Hi, that tool is a bit buggy, I suggest you to use zextras in free trial mode to migrate from a server to another: https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/ZxBackup: ... ras_Backup
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests