Rocky 8 mirgation - Content not showing in webpage after migration

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
tlgerdes

Rocky 8 mirgation - Content not showing in webpage after migration

Post by tlgerdes »

Hey team,

Thanks so much for your help so far. Im stuck on this one.

When I open mail email webpage and click on an email I get no html displayed content, if the email is just ascii text, it displays OK. If I select to show emails as text in settings, I can see the content with html links. Likewise when I look at the email on my phone, I see the content.

Is this a Libreoffice issue?

When I started the initial re-install and following the guide install guide

yum install libreoffice
yum install libreoffice-headless

it failed on the libreoffice install saying it couldnt find it, but completed the libreoffice-headless

I have since manually installed libreoffice 7.3.x for mthe libreofice website, restarted zimbra, but still no content display when I click on an email.
tlgerdes

Re: Rocky 8 mirgation - Content not showing in webpage after migration

Post by tlgerdes »

I would attach an image of my issue if i could.

I get a little yellow triangle next to my file upload saying

Error
The uploaded file is empty.
karl.b
Zimbra Employee
Zimbra Employee

Post by karl.b »

Try to get more information from the /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log (when you see the issue - what is being logged?) - and post it here so we have more clues. Version of Zimbra would be nice to know (including patch version and whether Network Edition or FOSS). Your post indicates you are on Rocky Linux 8, and you migrated - but a little more detail on what exactly you did (how you migrated).
tlgerdes

Post by tlgerdes »

Hi,

I reposted this question under the "Users" forum.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=71424

This is with Z9 p28.

It is something to do with the OWASP sanitizer. I implemented the "fix" mentioned but it made no difference.

This only effects the Zimbra webmail, when viewing content in outlook or on a mobile device it displays correctly.