503 Errors

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
britesc
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15

503 Errors

Post by britesc »

Hi,

In other posts I asked about recovering my Zimbra system after the OS was upgraded by mistake. Following advice to reinstall the original working OS and recover the system that way, I eventually did just that. But now, I have failures with inability to login and blank admin UI.
I have tried as many of the suggestions already posted in this excellent forum but nothing works.
On re-examination of the various logs I see that 127.0.0.1 is generating 503 Errors.

So I thought I would use zmprov to check the whitelisting to see if the localhost was in fact listed. Herein lies a problem. I cannot use zmprov as it needs localhost access so it 503 Errors.
I also see that the Administrator account 503 Errors, so probably the reason no Administrator UI.

Does anyone know of a way that I can manually work on the configuration file(?) that zmprov works with. To add in the localhost and probably change the DosFilter.

I have come so far in my system recovery with the ability to receive mail, but am failing at accessing it.

Really appreciate any help
Kind regards,

jB 8-)