Migration from Kopano to Zimbra

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
user0815

Migration from Kopano to Zimbra

Post by user0815 »

Hello,

I have installed the free trial version of Zimbra and want to know how the migration of the mail accounts will work. If there is no easy way to migrate the accounts I won't be able to use Zimbra.

So the migration client can only handle PST files, right? I thought there may be a possibility to connect via ActiveSync to the Kopano server with the migration tool? From the Kopano side there seems to be no easy (automated) way to get the PST files for each user. I am only able create a folder containing the data in .eml, .ics and .vcf files. How would I transform this into a PST?

Is there any best practice to migrate from Kopano to Zimbra? Is imapcopy my only option here and thereby losing contacts and calendar?
audriga

Re: Migration from Kopano to Zimbra

Post by audriga »

Hi,

We from audriga can support you with such a migration.

We have a Kopano connector allowing us to extract contacts and calendar, which we can then write to Zimbra.

You can get in touch with us via https://zimbra.audriga.com/

We are also happy to provide you with some free migration codes for prior testing upon request.

Thanks and best,
Frank (audriga)