Chrome Mail Subject Headings are not aligned

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
yesmaybe

Post by yesmaybe »

HELLO,
I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYONE ELSE REPORTING THIS AS A BUG, BUT ON OUR OFFICE SCREENS THE EMAIL SUBJECT HEADINGS ARE NOT ALIGNED. IT SEEMS THERE IS AN EXTRA TAB. ON IEXPLORE IT LOOKS FINE, BUT ON CHROME THE SUBJECT SEEMS TO PUSH EVERY OTHER LINE OVER. THEN YOU HAVE TO SCROLL THE INBOX TO SEE THE ATTACHMENT, OR PRIORITY. SURELY THIS IS A BUG OR WRONG SETTINGS. WHERE CAN I CHANGE SETTTINGS?
WIN 7, ZIMBRA, 7.2.0, CHROME VERSION 24.0.1312.52 M , AND RESOLUTION 1280X1024.
SEE THE ATTACHMENT,

ANDY

zimbra-overview.jpg
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

You posted this in the Installation forum. That forum is for questions about installing Zimbra, this is not a question about installing Zimbra so I'll move it to the correct forum. In future please pay attention to the forum in which you post and choose the correct one, if it's in the wrong forum your post may go unanswered and it wastes time having to move it.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
yesmaybe

Post by yesmaybe »

thanks Bill,
I looked through every forum and couldn't decide which was the most appropriate as there didn't seem to be a section for 'unknown issues'. As this is a new install I thought perhaps it was to do with the installation option settings. Please tell me which forum you have moved it into?
Thanks,

Andy
jerryboi
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by jerryboi »

Dunno, in my Chrome (Version 23.0.1271.101) you can drag and pull the columns to any desired order and you can resize the columns too.
jmadden
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0_GA_1153.RHEL6_64_2014

Post by jmadden »

I generally hate "Me too" posts, but just so you won't feel alone... :)
On my Chrome (currently 24.0.1312.56), I noticed that I started having trouble keeping things lined up AFTER I tried moving or re-sizing columns. I have been using Chrome for over a year with Zimbra, and every update (to Chrome) I hope it gets resolved. But alas, no joy. It seems to do the same thing with Safari. Only Firefox lines up everything perfectly.
yesmaybe

Post by yesmaybe »

Hi Jerryboi, yes, I can move folders around, that's when I noticed the issue that the contents wasn't aligned with the subject.
yesmaybe

Post by yesmaybe »

Thanks jmadden and I am glad someone else is having this issue. a) I know it's not just a quirk on my system, b) or my server setup and c) (sorry for you), the more people who have the problem, someone may fix it! So thanks for sharing.