Lost "View Mail" link in Admin Console after upgrade

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
jnbrumbaugh

Post by jnbrumbaugh »

Over the weekend I upgraded both my OS (Ubuntu server 8.04.4 64-bit to 10.04 64-bit) and ZCS 7.2.1_GA to 7.2.3_GA.

I followed the process of upgrading to ZCS 7.2.3 on Ubuntu 8.04, and then upgrading the OS to 10.04, and then reinstalling ZCS 7.2.3 for Ubuntu 10.04.

Everything appears to be working fine with the exception of the missing "View Mail" link in the admin console when editing an account.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the "View Mail" link back in the Admin console?:confused:
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="jnbrumbaugh"]Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the "View Mail" link back in the Admin console?:confused:[/QUOTE]Did you look at any of the threads in the forums (and solution) that cover this topic?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
1215vavai
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 1215vavai »

[quote user="jnbrumbaugh"]Over the weekend I upgraded both my OS (Ubuntu server 8.04.4 64-bit to 10.04 64-bit) and ZCS 7.2.1_GA to 7.2.3_GA.

I followed the process of upgrading to ZCS 7.2.3 on Ubuntu 8.04, and then upgrading the OS to 10.04, and then reinstalling ZCS 7.2.3 for Ubuntu 10.04.

Everything appears to be working fine with the exception of the missing "View Mail" link in the admin console when editing an account.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the "View Mail" link back in the Admin console?:confused:[/QUOTE]
http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administra ... post241132
jnbrumbaugh

Post by jnbrumbaugh »

I did look at several threads and they all seem to relate to the "view mail" link not working rather than missing. But I see that vaval has also replied with a link to a thread that I will check out. I will let you know the outcome.
Thanks
jnbrumbaugh

Post by jnbrumbaugh »

That was it! It couldn't have been any easier.
Thanks again to both Phoenix and Vavai
John
gruppocdc

Post by gruppocdc »

hi Masim, I have the same problem after the upgrade from version 7.2.1 to 7.2.3 FOSS (Centos64)

I tried to use the Zimlet com_zimbra_viewmail.zip without success

can you help me?
zdiox

Post by zdiox »

[quote user="gruppocdc"]hi Masim, I have the same problem after the upgrade from version 7.2.1 to 7.2.3 FOSS (Centos64)

I tried to use the Zimlet com_zimbra_viewmail.zip without success

can you help me?[/QUOTE]
I also have 7.2.3 version FOSS on centos64, I have downloaded "com_zimbra_viewmail.zip" from this http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administra ... post241132 post and deploied it on zcs and it works.