OK, Where do I buy more ZIMBRA licenses ??/

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
timothyalangorman
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by timothyalangorman »

I tried to call VMWARE's zimbra sales AND have left messages at the tew company to get more keys.. I'm a long time customer and need to add users... I'm frustrated and in need of an answer.. ?? :)
timothyalangorman
Advanced member
Advanced member

[quote user="timothyalangorman"]i tried to call vmware's zimbra sales and have left messages at the tew company to get more keys.. I'm a long time customer and need to add users... I'm frustrated and in need of an answer.. ?? :)[/quote]
hello?????
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="timothyalangorman"]hello?????[/QUOTE]Hello.
You do know that these are Community Support forums not official Zimbra Support, don't you? As we're in a different time zone to mos Zimbra employees you're not likely to get a quick answer to your question in one and a half-hours after your first post. The only thing I can suggest is calling Zimbra Sales (again), when did you first call Sales?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
timothyalangorman
Advanced member
Advanced member

Phoenix,
Thanks for the response. As always, I appreciate your assistance. You've been a pillar in me runnung Zimbra for nearly a decade.

I first requested a quote via web over a week ago. I've called sales and left voice mails 2x in the last week and a half. I just resubmitted a 2nd web request.

I called the sales team at the the company 2x to no avail as well. I've left voice mails with my return number.
Andy.pflaum

Post by Andy.pflaum »

Timothy, I just replied to you by PM asking your country, so I can have the right team member reply. Meantime, sorry for the trouble....Thanks, Andy