No response from Zimbra Sales / Support via phone or Email

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
tkerkman

Post by tkerkman »

Good Day, I am turning to the forums to see if anyone can assist. We have tried to contact Zimbra sales to look at pricing to increase our license. We also need to upgrade our license to correct an archiving issue. I am getting a little concerned that I have not heard back from anyone in over 2 business days? Can anyone offer some insight as to what could be the issue?
toddfx

Post by toddfx »

We've been trying for about 10 days to get a quote on renewing our license and haven't been able to get a response back. We're making contingency plans to let it lapse to the opensource version and start migrating users to google apps/gmail.
Matt Rhoades
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by Matt Rhoades »

How are you contacting sales/licensing? Are you sending a request to an email address?
tkerkman

Post by tkerkman »

I left 2 messages on their voice mail and also sent an email via the support portal form.
[quote user="Matt Rhoades"]How are you contacting sales/licensing? Are you sending a request to an email address?[/QUOTE]
835DennisT

Post by 835DennisT »

Matt,

Something needs to be done. There are too many threads with users posting about problems contacting sales. As you undoubtedly know, if a potential customer cannot contact sales, they become someone else's customer.
Matt Rhoades
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by Matt Rhoades »

Agreed.
I don't work in Sales or Support. But, I have forwarded this thread on to the sales team. They are working on the issue.
tkerkman

Post by tkerkman »

I am happy to report that I was contacted yesterday by support and then by sales. My issues has been resolved. Thank you to all who put out the word for me.
15337Raunaq
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 15337Raunaq »

Happy to Know that your issue is resolved.

Cheers,

Raun

Always there for help