Administration console appears as a blank page

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
evalua

Post by evalua »

We've just installed the 64bit Zimbra 6.07 virtual appliance, run the configuration but when trying to access the admin console (https://192.168.1.3:7071/zimbraAdmin) it first brings up the loading configuration page then redirects to a blank page.
The zimbra appliance was downloaded from: http://files.zimbra.com/zca/zca-6.0.7_G ... 07_341.zip then converted to ovf format using ovftool.
The strange thing is that if I login into the webmail client using the admin account then click the domain admin link in the top right hand corner, it actually brings up a cut down version of the configuration page but only has dashboard, settings and advanced tools tabs at the top of the page. It's missing the left navigation to set the server settings etc.
I've tried re-installing the virtual appliance however I get the same problem.
evalua

Post by evalua »

When I get a blank page the url at the top of the address bar is:

And">https://192.168.1.3:5480/service/zimbra ... 1192581998
And the page source is:

Zimbra Administration

evalua

Post by evalua »

is this a limitation of the zimbra appliance edition? Do I need the network edition to be able to see the full admin menus? If so is there any way to enable the full admin menus in the appliance edition?
11444Mindaugas

Post by 11444Mindaugas »

[quote user="evalua"]is this a limitation of the zimbra appliance edition? Do I need the network edition to be able to see the full admin menus? If so is there any way to enable the full admin menus in the appliance edition?[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem. Maybe someone find a solution?
marcmac
Elite member
Elite member

Post by marcmac »

The appliance has a simplified administrative view; the full view is not available. The features available should be listed in the documentation.
WRT the issue of the blank page; are you seeing any javascript errors? Which browser are you using? Do you get a certificate accept warning? That page should be opening the admin dashboard inside the frame.
xuxs

Post by xuxs »

This is a certificate issue, which was not installed Properly. Delete what you have and redeploy new one using
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr createca -new

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr createcrt -new -days 365

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt self

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deployca