Freeze on webmail's loading since upgrade to 6.0 NE Final

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
epok

Post by epok »

Hello,
I updated zcs this morning from 5.0.18 NE to 6.0 NE and now I've a problem when I connect on the webmail. Page is block on "loading...".

No error message ?

I try with several browser (ie, firefox, safari) from several computer.

This problem is only with 3 accounts on 82.

Do you have any feedback on this problem/bug ?
Thanks for your help.
(I post the same thread in "Installation" but I think it's not the good section sorry)
fschloegl

Post by fschloegl »

have the same problem, some accounts are working, some not
proudkov

Post by proudkov »

Just updated to 6.0 from 5.0.18 and have the same problem. None of the accounts are working. Admin interface works OK. When trying to login to standard HTML version some errors appear like: ???service.FAILURE???, ???ztaglib.TAG_EXCEPTION???, etc. IMAP, SMTP work fine - can send and receive with my iPhone.
proudkov

Post by proudkov »

I've noticed that accounts where no tags were created work fine. Unfortunately disabling tagging in COS doesn't help for those who used tags before the upgrade. Need a fix urgently!
bobby
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by bobby »

do you get a stacktrace in mailbox.log when a login hangs?
proudkov

Post by proudkov »

no, nothing in particular
proudkov

Post by proudkov »

any way to bypass this? I can access the mailbox using Zimbra desktop - maybe I could remove those shared objects from there?
mmorse
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by mmorse »

Jason & I are chatting with Alexei.
IMAP access isn't affected.
The problem manifestes itself in aliases on the DL/users with multiple delivery addresses. There's another case where a shared /Calendar to the DL no-longer existent is troublesome.
He might set up one mailbox per DL, then creating aliases on it, then forward to the live DL. (Account licenses permitting of course.)
For those here: We're tracking 3 different interesting bugs 40759 (his issue), 39804, 40454 (plus the document templates one still un-filed/similar to 40759 according to Brian).
And all the more reason to implement bug 39806 I guess.
UPDATE:

[quote]I've synced all the "problem" accounts with Zimbra Desktop, removed the shared calendars which caused the problems and people can login now as usual
unfortunately i still can't login to those 2 resources with orphan grants to revoke them[/quote]zmmailbox fails, trying zmsoap (which probably will too), then direct mysql
Also had a later issue with his external app, had to set zimbraMtaTlsSecurityLevel 'none' > 'may' (I remember some discussion about that taking precedence over zimbraMTaTlsAuthOnly)