Cannot Save Mail Preferences

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
peter@mxtoolbox.com
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by peter@mxtoolbox.com »

Running 5.0.9 NE and I have a mailbox that once you enter the Preferences->Mail tab on FF3 or IE7 (only ones I've tested) you cannot save or exit without saving changes. I think it has something to do with the Out-of-Office messages, but when I look at the account with the CLI I don't see anything too wonky.
The UI throws up it's red error box that fades in and out which reads "A required value is missing or invalid".
Ideas? Known bug? The Error console in FF shows this._startDateCheckbox is undefinded and this._endDateCheckbox is undefined when you click on the checkboxes above the Start and End date for enabled / disabling the OOM.
dstoliker

Post by dstoliker »

I've run into the same problem today with 5.0.11 but so far appears to be specific to a user. Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?
peter@mxtoolbox.com
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by peter@mxtoolbox.com »

It was a start / stop date of the OOM. I think I had to use CLI commands to clean them up. Basically the javascript doing the validation was wonky.