[SOLVED] Spamassassin tag thresholds modification

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
momohteks
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by momohteks »

Hi folks!
I'm running a multiserver ZCS v6.0.9 install.
As per as documentation :
[QUOTE]Zimbra utilizes SpamAssassin to control spam. SpamAssassin uses predefined rules as well as a Bayes database to score messages with a numerical range. Zimbra uses a percentage value to determine "spaminess" based on a SpamAssassin score of 20 as 100%. Any message tagged between 33%-75% is considered spam and delivered to the user’s Junk folder. Messages tagged above 75% are always considered spam and discarded.[/QUOTE]
Is there any way to move these thresholds so that email above 75% is also delivered to junk folder, and never discarded?

Our company policy rules enforces to keep all email, and never delete automatically any message, even if it is a real spam.
Thanks for any help!
acelmanaged

Post by acelmanaged »

[quote user="momohteks"]Hi folks!

Is there any way to move these thresholds so that email above 75% is also delivered to junk folder, and never discarded?

Our company policy rules enforces to keep all email, and never delete automatically any message, even if it is a real spam.

Thanks for any help![/quote]

Just leave the kill percentage box blank and modify the "Tag percent" to 50% this will tag and move most spam to the Junk Folder. The actual percentage you specify will probably differ for your organisation.
momohteks
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by momohteks »

Thanks for the tip!

I 'm so used to set that kind of parameters using cli that I forgot to have a look at the webadmin!