want to restrict specific local user for specific recipient only while he sending.

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
sadiq007
Advanced member
Advanced member

want to restrict specific local user for specific recipient only while he sending.

Post by sadiq007 »

Hi,

I have successfully implemented to allow sending mail to specific users or domains only.

now i want to restrict individual user while they are sending mail to specific address or domain.I mean i want that my local user1 can not send mail to xyz@somedomain.com ,while sending mail to any other domains or addresses are allowed.
sadiq007
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by sadiq007 »

25 readers and still no reply that means this solution is not possible?

any expert there?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="sadiq007"]25 readers and still no reply that means this solution is not possible?[/QUOTE]Does it? Perhaps people think you might have searched the forums and/or wiki for the word 'restrict'
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
sadiq007
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by sadiq007 »

dear bill , this is not perfect answer, i am asking that is it possible or not?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="sadiq007"]dear bill , this is not perfect answer, i am asking that is it possible or not?[/QUOTE]You'll find the answer by following my previous comment.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
sadiq007
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by sadiq007 »

sorry Bill i did not find my answer form your previous comment, can you please explain little in details what you want to say?