Quota warning message template

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
alessiof

Post by alessiof »

Hi,
recently I tried to modify the quota warning message template to add a secondary email address for those kind of notifications.
The default template is
From: Postmaster ${NEWLINE}To: ${RECIPIENT_NAME} ${NEWLINE}Subject: Quota warning${NEWLINE}Date: ${DATE}${NEWLINE}Content-Type: text/plain${NEWLINE}${NEWLINE}Your mailbox size has reached ${MBOX_SIZE_MB}MB, which is over ${WARN_PERCENT}% of your ${QUOTA_MB}MB quota.${NEWLINE}Please delete some messages to avoid exceeding your quota.${NEWLINE}
So I supposed that adding a Cc: field or modifying the To: would have done the trick. No way. The mail is always sent to the owner of the mailbox.
Even more strange is the fact that looking at the warning message headers I was able to see the modified To: and the added Cc: fields, still it seems that the delivery is "hard coded" in the procedure that watches the mailboxes for overquotas.
Can someone give some clarification about this matter?
Many tnx!
ps I'm aware that there are scripts to set up some sort of "periodical report" of mailboxes status, still I would have liked more to be warned for any single "threshold violation" ...
alessiof

Post by alessiof »

no idea whatsoever? :(
Porra

Post by Porra »

Hi alessiof
Did you eventually get an answer on this? as I have the same issue here.
alessiof

Post by alessiof »

Unfortunately no! I resorted in using a script I found on the wiki to do the job ... pretty absurd, but it was the only way. Good luck! :)
Porra

Post by Porra »

I see - thanks for the reply alessiof