single user mode?

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
fbzimblet
Advanced member
Advanced member

single user mode?

Post by fbzimblet »

When servers are in single user mode because of not within support period, what actually happens?

From what I heard, servers cannot do "enteprise" zimbra features such as full & incremental backup. What else? Any annoying "please activate" on zimbra web clients?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: single user mode?

Post by phoenix »

[quote="fbzimblet"]When servers are in single user mode because of not within support period, what actually happens? [/quote}What servers are you talking about? There is actually no such thing as "single user mode" in ZCS so I don't really understand what you mean by that.

I assume you're talking about ZCS, if you are then you could have found the answer to this question by searching the forums and wiki as it's been covered many times. When a ZCS licence expires you have thirty days to renew it and if you don't you lose all of the NE features and you cannot add any new users to the ZCS server. You either renew the licence or 'convert' ZCS to the open source version.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra