Need an Answer Please

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
selliott
Advanced member
Advanced member

Need an Answer Please

Post by selliott »

I just upgraded our test server. zcs-NETWORK-7.1.3_GA_3346.RHEL5_64 and I can not get the People Search module to pull contact information from the personal/shared Address Book. I get "No Results Found" when I search for someone in the personal/shared address book. It does work for the GAL however. Is there something I need to enable to get it to also search in the personal/shared address book. Our Directors Administrative Assistant is a heavy user of the address book. She manages several shared and personal address books. She was ecstatic about the People Search, until it did not perform the way it was implied. I have posted several threads on this subject and have not received an answer. Is there another alternative to getting questions answers than the forum?
hescominsoon
Advanced member
Advanced member

Need an Answer Please

Post by hescominsoon »

[quote user="selliott"]I just upgraded our test server. zcs-NETWORK-7.1.3_GA_3346.RHEL5_64 and I can not get the People Search module to pull contact information from the personal/shared Address Book. I get "No Results Found" when I search for someone in the personal/shared address book. It does work for the GAL however. Is there something I need to enable to get it to also search in the personal/shared address book. Our Directors Administrative Assistant is a heavy user of the address book. She manages several shared and personal address books. She was ecstatic about the People Search, until it did not perform the way it was implied. I have posted several threads on this subject and have not received an answer. Is there another alternative to getting questions answers than the forum?[/QUOTE]
bugzilla or pay for support...
13445raj
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Need an Answer Please

Post by 13445raj »

i see in your profile you are using Network Edition..you are entitled for support

if you did not get answer in the fourms..so i assume no one knows the answer ( hard to find a question we cannot asnwer :( )
So email zimbra support and ask them
Raj
selliott
Advanced member
Advanced member

Need an Answer Please

Post by selliott »

[quote user="13445raj"]i see in your profile you are using Network Edition..you are entitled for support

if you did not get answer in the fourms..so i assume no one knows the answer ( hard to find a question we cannot asnwer :( )
So email zimbra support and ask them
Raj[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Just submitted a support case.