- Running an yum/apt update-upgrade? Possibly you have the next popup - The Open Chat Zimlet needs to be updated! - Read how to fix it in a few seconds https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Chat/The_Open_Chat_Zimlet_needs_to_be_updated
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU12.64 U
I have a production server with a local domain (domain.local). During initial setup the server was set to catch all emails originating from domain.local and rewrite the address to domain.com. This works great for all emails coming from users of both the web interface and zimbra desktop. Where I run into a problem is calendar invites sent to people outside of my organization. domain.local never gets rewritten so the invited party, upon acceptance of an invitation, sends the acceptance to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com. Is there a way to rewrite the canonical address for the sender of calendar invitations?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests