- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU12.64 U
I have a production server with a local domain (domain.local). During initial setup the server was set to catch all emails originating from domain.local and rewrite the address to domain.com. This works great for all emails coming from users of both the web interface and zimbra desktop. Where I run into a problem is calendar invites sent to people outside of my organization. domain.local never gets rewritten so the invited party, upon acceptance of an invitation, sends the acceptance to email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org. Is there a way to rewrite the canonical address for the sender of calendar invitations?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests