- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.6 is available - Improved real-time backup and restore, HSM, Mobile Sync, HSM and Zimbra Chat and Zimbra Drive. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU12.64 U
I have a production server with a local domain (domain.local). During initial setup the server was set to catch all emails originating from domain.local and rewrite the address to domain.com. This works great for all emails coming from users of both the web interface and zimbra desktop. Where I run into a problem is calendar invites sent to people outside of my organization. domain.local never gets rewritten so the invited party, upon acceptance of an invitation, sends the acceptance to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com. Is there a way to rewrite the canonical address for the sender of calendar invitations?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests