Help to send massive mail ...

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
fernac

Help to send massive mail ...

Post by fernac »

Dear members, I need help with the following topic, in my place of work we manage a Zimbra server where we provide email service to several users of different agencies, lately we are offering the newsletter service and a couple of those users need to send a newsletter to many users and the problem is that we blacklisted, both in Sorbs and Barracuda always, this leads to having to make arrangements to get us out of these lists every month, we have started sending 15 emails to the time and we have already dropped to 12 and continue with the same problem. Is there any way to control this type of mass mailings so that we do not enter these blacklists every month? Either programming or some other solution in the Zimbra Administrator?, I expect a favorable response, thank you very much for your help ...

Fernando

Estimados miembros, necesito ayuda con el siguiente tema, en mi lugar de trabajo administramos un servidor Zimbra en el que brindamos servicio de correo electrónico a varios usuarios de distintos organismos, últimamente estamos ofreciendo el servicio de newsletter y un par de esos usuarios necesitan enviar un boletín informativo a muchos usuarios y el problema es que entramos en lista negra, tanto en Sorbs como en Barracuda siempre, esto conlleva a tener que hacer las gestiones para que nos saquen de dichas listas todos los meses, hemos comenzado enviando de a 15 correos a la vez y ya hemos bajado a 12 y seguimos con el mismo problema. Existe alguna manera de controlar este tipo de envíos masivos para que no entremos en dichas listas negras todos los meses ?, ya sea programando o alguna otra solución en el Administrador de Zimbra ?, espero una respuesta favorable, muchas gracias por su ayuda ...

Fernando