Preview Pane Timestamp for messages > 1 day old

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
vikingcomm

Preview Pane Timestamp for messages > 1 day old

Post by vikingcomm »

Greetings All,

Well, I've tried searching and found no results related to my query. Apologies if this has already been posted/answered.

How can I get the time to display, inline with the subject, in the preview window/pane, for email messages received the previous day or earlier?

When viewing the preview window/pane, if a message arrived today, the time displays in the "Recevied" column (no date), but if the message arrived before today, only the date is displayed. It would be most useful to have the time displayed as well. I also do not see the time when I open a message received the previous day, or earlier; just the date stamp in the upper right corner.

In the preview pane/window, I have "expanded/threaded" viewing enabled, and I've tried to add and remove various columns in the preview windows, to see if it was a limited space issue, no joy. I've also searched through the user preferences; again, no joy.

Running Zimbra 8.6.0_GA_1153 (build 20141215151116)

Any thoughts about how to get the time included in the preview pane and/or message window for messages received earlier than today?

Thank you!
racerock

Re: Preview Pane Timestamp for messages > 1 day old

Post by racerock »

https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Releases/8.8.8

See fixed issues
"77129 Mails should also display time not just date"

Stop press I just upgraded my ZCS (Open Source) 8.8.6 to 8.8.8,

Many Thanks to those who fixed this ...............
For those who like me took a while to find it :
Preferences , mail, Displaying Messages, Always display received time in email list