Zimbra Security

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
sunil_ghimire

Zimbra Security

Post by sunil_ghimire »

Respected sir/mam

User's password was compromised,

I changed the password then random authentication start again... How to resolve these issue please help ? I am now been start to be blocked from gmail and yahoo...due to spam... I am trying to make my zimbra server reputation clean. Please help
Thank you
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Zimbra Security

Post by phoenix »

You're going to have to give more detail than you've provided so far. You can start with the Zimbra version (you should always post this) by posting the output of the following command:

Code: Select all

zmcontrol -v
Where is this server installed, on local hardware or what? Do you have a firewall in front of it? Which of the wiki articles or forum thread have you on making your server more secure (do a search for them). Do you have any from of strong password settings enabled in Zimbra? If you're on a LAN have you checked it for any compromised machines (including the zimbra server itself)? What steps have you taken so far to verify what's causing this problem?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
sunil_ghimire

Re: Zimbra Security

Post by sunil_ghimire »

Its Release 8.6.0_GA_1153.RHEL6_64_20141215151155 RHEL6_64 FOSS edition used
zimbra server installed in remote server @vmware MSXi
Noup Not exactly done anything about strong password settings policy must use 12 charecter password
We have very safe machine as till now and we recently used better work policy...
reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch policy used but while testing is not working