Zimbra docs service failed

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
seif123

Zimbra docs service failed

Post by seif123 »

Dear,

I'm asking for a help regarding Zimbra docs feature.
I installed Zimbra Network edition 8.8.12 on a single server.
Then I installed zimbra docs on a dedicated server and got the service zmdocs active as well as the connection to the ldap server success.
But once I login to the Zimbra web interface it show that the docs service is down and I got this error on my zimbra.log file:
slapd[7686]: conn=1056 op=528 do_search: invalid dn: "cn=,cn=cos,cn=zimbra"

Here is my configuration for Zimbra docs server:
zdocs --ldap-url ldap://url --ldap-dn 'uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra' --ldap-pass **** ldap-write-config.

Could anyone help me to resolve this problem?

Kind regards,
Seif
seif123

Re: Zimbra docs service failed

Post by seif123 »

Dear,
Can anyone who meet this problem before help me please?

After Installation of Zimbra docs, I try to access to the server from the admin interface but i got this error
Mail : system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: zimbranetwork.xxx.tn->zimbra@zimbradocs.xxx.tn:22} Code d’erreur : service.FAILURE Détails :soap:Receiver

Then I tried to regenerate new ssh keys and when deploying the keys using zmupdateauthkeys it failed for zimbra docs server showing this error:
Key for zimbradocs.xxx.tn NOT FOUND

I made searches and i found this issue for zimbra realase 8.8.9 ""Logs from the separate 'docs' server are not forwarded to ZCS for monitoring. As a result, 'docs' may be reported as not running and be shown Out-Of-Service in Home - Monitor - Server Status in the admin console.""
I would ask if this issue was resolved for zimbra 8.8.12?

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Leningv2009

Re: Zimbra docs service failed

Post by Leningv2009 »

seif123 wrote:Dear,
Can anyone who meet this problem before help me please?

After Installation of Zimbra docs, I try to access to the server from the admin interface but i got this error
Mail : system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: zimbranetwork.xxx.tn->zimbra@zimbradocs.xxx.tn:22} Code d’erreur : service.FAILURE Détails :soap:Receiver

Then I tried to regenerate new ssh keys and when deploying the keys using zmupdateauthkeys it failed for zimbra docs server showing this error:
Key for zimbradocs.xxx.tn NOT FOUND

I made searches and i found this issue for zimbra realase 8.8.9 ""Logs from the separate 'docs' server are not forwarded to ZCS for monitoring. As a result, 'docs' may be reported as not running and be shown Out-Of-Service in Home - Monitor - Server Status in the admin console.""
I would ask if this issue was resolved for zimbra 8.8.12?

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Hello, were you able to solve the problem?

Mine is exactly the same.

Greetings.