It happens to me that the time of the last start of the session is two hours ahead of the time of the server.
If I execute the date command on the server it shows the correct time but this time does not match zimbra, there is a difference of 2 hours more between the server time and the last hour of session
use centos 7 and zimbra opensources 8.8.12
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:28 pm
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64_201
I'm having the same issue.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: daz_pp and 10 guests