how to get DKIM in zimbra collaboration suit 7

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
naval

Post by naval »

I have installed zcs 7.0 in my centos 5 64 bit server now i want to get DKIM keys for my domain plz tell me about "how to get DKIM in zimbra collaboration suit 7" or tell me about the link of any article which already have been tested..
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="naval"]I have installed zcs 7.0 in my centos 5 64 bit server now i want to get DKIM keys for my domain plz tell me about "how to get DKIM in zimbra collaboration suit 7" or tell me about the link of any article which already have been tested..[/QUOTE]If you search the forums (or the internet) you'll find details on how to do it. Implementation does depend on your operating system details of which you've omitted from your post.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
naval

Post by naval »

sorry for that i am using "CentOS release 5.7 (Final)"
13546dalmate
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by 13546dalmate »

In my system, we must install and mannual configure it. If you want, please give me your email, I'll send my tutorial to you.
naval

Post by naval »

thanx dalmate

my e-mail address is

"saininaval58@gmail.com" plz send me the tutorial
13546dalmate
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by 13546dalmate »

Just sent to you an email. Let's check it!
3345JpMaxMan

Post by 3345JpMaxMan »

[quote user="10330phoenix"]If you search the forums (or the internet) you'll find details on how to do it. Implementation does depend on your operating system details of which you've omitted from your post.[/QUOTE]
You know, I've been searching the forums and Internet for this and all I find is replies by Zimbra Moderators saying search the forums or Internet. It would be extremely helpful if you'd actually link to a good post about doing this and/or let us know when it is slated to be baked into Zimbra Network Edition.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="3345JpMaxMan"]It would be extremely helpful if you'd actually link to a good post about doing this and/or let us know when it is slated to be baked into Zimbra Network Edition.[/QUOTE]Is it really that difficult to find? It's been covered many times in the forums with links to configuring it: +opendkim +rhel +zimbra - Yahoo! Search Results
DKIM integration is targeted for ZCS 8.x , you could have found that in bugzilla and the forums IIRC.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
3345JpMaxMan

Post by 3345JpMaxMan »

Thanks for the 8.x info. Though a little less snark would go along way. I'm using Ubuntu and anyone else reading this thread, this proved to be a nice tutorial:
http://www.pmabox.com - Sign emails with OpenDkim + Postfix in Ubuntu 64x
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="3345JpMaxMan"]Though a little less snark would go along way.[/QUOTE]It was me informing you that feature integration is in bugzilla, it was not 'snark' as you call it (assuming that you think it was me insulting you rather than a reference to Lewis Carroll).
[quote user="3345JpMaxMan"]I'm using Ubuntu........[/QUOTE]Perhaps you need to update your forum profile?
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra