Few days ago I did this:
1. I upgraded to 8.8.15 patch3
2. I have installed the mail history zimlet from here: https://zimbra.org/extend/items/view/zi ... nt-history
After I did these 2 from above my users cannot send emails from mobile phones:
On iPhone when i try to send an email I get this error:
"Cannot send email. The sender address was invalid".
On Android phones I get : "Failed to send some messages"
I cannot tell which of these 2 are generating this problem.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 6 guests