SSL errro for muliple domain while connecting from email client

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
pravesh

SSL errro for muliple domain while connecting from email client

Post by pravesh »

Hi,

I had a one problem with ssl while connecting to zimbra in outlook.

My problem is I have a zimbra server with multiple email for different domain. one of my mail domain ssl is expire as that domain is no longer in use now and for other domain ssl is upto date. But while connecting from outlook and mobile device getting error for certificate as its taking ssl of expired domain.

So can any one help me in this?
pravesh

Re: SSL errro for muliple domain while connecting from email client

Post by pravesh »

Any one please help?
mtk

Post by mtk »

I think your problem is not described specific enough to help.
Also it is not installation or upgrade related, so maybe its the wrong forum at all?
pravesh

Post by pravesh »

Hi mtk,

I have a zimbra with multiple domains (email for multiple domains i.e mail.abc.com, mail.xyz.com, mail.example.com, mail.test.com).
I have installed commercial SSL for all my email domain.
Among multiple email domains my one email domain is not needed and its SSL is also not renewed. lets say mail.test.com is not needed and its ssl is not renewed.
While browsing email in web all are working fine and SSL is also working correctly showing green key in browser with respective domain SSL certificate.

But while connecting from outlook and mobile devices for mail.abc.com, mail.xyz.com, mail.example.com I am getting error for ssl as certificate is expired and couldn't connect to email as its taking SSL which is expired one for mail.test.com

So can you help me Mtk and also request you to let me know correct form so that I can post to that forum.
mtk

Post by mtk »

Again, I believe it is the wrong forum.
It is also not indicated how Outlook and mobile devices are connected (ActiveSync, IMAP, EWS...) and on whether it is Zimbra FOSS or NE.
To me it looks either the wrong domain is chosen or it is a DNS problem.