Zimbra not affected by log4j (CVE-2021-44228)
After intensive review and testing, Zimbra Development determined that the 0-day exploit vulnerability for log4j (CVE-2021-44228) does not affect the current Supported Zimbra versions (9.0.0 & 8.8.15). Zimbra Collaboration Server currently uses log4j1 version 1.2.16 which doesn't contain the lookup expression feature that is found within versions 2.0 to 2.17, which is the cause of the vulnerability. Also, Redhat (CVE-2021-4104) vulnerability does not affect the Zimbra Collaboration Server version (8.8.15 & 9.0.0). For this vulnerability to affect the server, it needs JMSAppender, which the ZCS Server does not use, and the ability to append configuration files.

Installing zimlet undo - easy guidance needed!!

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
NicholasJaxson

Installing zimlet undo - easy guidance needed!!

Postby NicholasJaxson » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 am

Hi, I am trying to install the zimlet undo send on my zimbra account. I am not very techy. So need it explained quite simply. It is a personal desktop account and I am using a chrombook. WHen I click preferences > zimlets, it gives me a list of zimlets but it doesn't seem to have a place to upload or a deploy button. Can anyone help?

I have downloaded the zimlet undo send onto my computer.

Thanks, VidMate Mobdro word counter
Last edited by NicholasJaxson on Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

fs.schmidt
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Re: Installing zimlet undo - easy guidance needed!!

Postby fs.schmidt » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:42 am

Hello,

To install a Zimlet in Zimbra you need to be an administrador.
My best regards,
Fabio S. Schmidt
http://www.bktech.com.br
Brasília - Brazil
cortshare

Re: Installing zimlet undo - easy guidance needed!!

Postby cortshare » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 am

sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
Next, install the LibreOffice package by running the command below:

sudo apt-get install libreoffice
Run the commands below to install requisite language packages and fonts, especially for viewing documents in East Asian languages: If you are using English, you may skip this step: shareit apk vidmate

sudo apt-get install libreoffice-l10n-*
sudo apt-get install fonts-vlgothic

Return to “Administrators”