Unable to Install SSL Certs ZCS 8.8.15

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
akerich

Unable to Install SSL Certs ZCS 8.8.15

Post by akerich »

Hello,

I upgraded ZCS from 8.7 to 8.8.15. I however need to renew the SSL certificates and getting the error below;

zimbra@opinion:~/ssl/zimbra/commercial$ /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm commercial.crt commercial_ca.crt
** Keeping first certificate in 'commercial.crt'
** Verifying 'commercial.crt' against '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key'
Certificate 'commercial.crt' and private key '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key' match.
** Verifying 'commercial.crt' against 'commercial_ca.crt'
Valid certificate chain: commercial.crt: OK
** Copying 'commercial.crt' to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt'
'commercial.crt' and '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt' are identical (not copied) at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr line 1278.
** Copying 'commercial_ca.crt' to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial_ca.crt'
'commercial_ca.crt' and '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial_ca.crt' are identical (not copied) at /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr line 1278.
** Appending ca chain 'commercial_ca.crt' to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt'
** Importing cert '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial_ca.crt' as 'zcs-user-commercial_ca' into cacerts '/opt/zimbra/common/lib/jvm/java/lib/security/cacerts'
** NOTE: restart mailboxd to use the imported certificate.
** Saving config key 'zimbraSSLCertificate' via zmprov modifyServer <masked hostname>...ok
** Saving config key 'zimbraSSLPrivateKey' via zmprov modifyServer <masked hostname>...ok
** Installing imapd certificate '/opt/zimbra/conf/imapd.crt' and key '/opt/zimbra/conf/imapd.key'
** Copying '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt' to '/opt/zimbra/conf/imapd.crt'
** Copying '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key' to '/opt/zimbra/conf/imapd.key'
** Creating file '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/jetty.pkcs12'
** Creating keystore '/opt/zimbra/conf/imapd.keystore'
ERROR: com.zimbra.cert.MyPKCS12Import to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/jetty.pkcs12' returned non-zero(1):
Error: Could not find or load main class com.zimbra.cert.MyPKCS12Import
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.zimbra.cert.MyPKCS12Import

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Regards,
Andrew
liverpoolfcfan
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Unable to Install SSL Certs ZCS 8.8.15

Post by liverpoolfcfan »

Sounds like you might be missing some packages.

Did you run yum check-update or the equivalent for your distribution after you completed the upgrade? There are a lot of packages that need updating after the initial installation.
vdegraaff

Re: Unable to Install SSL Certs ZCS 8.8.15

Post by vdegraaff »

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone managed to solve this. I've updated from 8.8.15_GA_3968 to 8.8.15_GA_4173 and now this exact same error occurs when trying to deploy a new certificate.
As renewing SSL certificates doesn't happen that often (it is currently still on a 2-year one) I'm not sure if this update broke something or if it has been going on for longer unnoticed.
Of course, googling the issue extensively has only come up with this thread thus far.

I have 13 days until my current certificate expires, any leads to possibly narrow this down a little would be much appreciated. :)